Re: [pgadmin] Prefer CSS selectors to XPath selectors in feature tests - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: [pgadmin] Prefer CSS selectors to XPath selectors in feature tests
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 7:26 PM, Anthony Emengo <aemengo@pivotal.io> wrote:
Hey all,

We've noticed that our feature tests make extensive use of xpath with the selenium api. It's well documented that css selectors are easier to read and more efficient. I think we should start to favor these if we have not considered so already.

I found XPATH quite confusing some times due to my own limitations.

So yes from my side. I have no objection.

-- Thanks, Ashesh

Thanks,
Anthony and Victoria