Re: [pgadmin4][patch] Use ESLinter options instead of using Javascript - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: [pgadmin4][patch] Use ESLinter options instead of using Javascript
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 11:05 AM, Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Anthony,

The code looks good to me and working fine.

Thanks,
Khushboo

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 9:23 PM, Anthony Emengo <aemengo@pivotal.io> wrote:
Hey all, we'd definitely like some feedback on this patch. Does does it not apply cleanly? Do we need to resend it?

Thanks
Anthony