Loss of boldface on syntax synopsis, v10 & devel

From
"David G. Johnston"
Date:
Web Team,

I don't recall this being mentioned before; I just noticed that in v9.6 and earlier docs the placeholders for identifiers/expressions/etc are boldfaced and italic.  In v10 and devel they are just italic.

The boldface does seem to help improve readability for me.

David J.

Re: Loss of boldface on syntax synopsis, v10 & devel

From
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Date:
Hi David,