Re: Loss of boldface on syntax synopsis, v10 & devel - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: Loss of boldface on syntax synopsis, v10 & devel
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi David,

On May 9, 2018, at 7:41 PM, David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:

Web Team,

I don't recall this being mentioned before; I just noticed that in v9.6 and earlier docs the placeholders for identifiers/expressions/etc are boldfaced and italic.  In v10 and devel they are just italic.

The boldface does seem to help improve readability for me.

To clarify, you’re referring to something like the examples on this page:

AFAIK on the -www side we have not adjusted any of the styles so this is
a question for -docs in terms of what is being generated.

The difference I see code-wise:

9.5: <tt class="REPLACEABLE c2">query1</tt>

Thanks,

Jonathan