User defined functions in Postgresql, troubles with the c code

From
Christof Priller

I'm searching somebody who has experience with C user defined functions in PostgreSQL.

Testing out a simple program which includes the postgres.h file does not work and gives me the following error code in Eclipse.

C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\10\include\server/c.h:99:21: fatal error: libintl.h: No such file or directory

I wrote the following source:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include "postgres.h"
//#include "fmgr.h"

int main(void) {
      puts("Hello World");
      return EXIT_SUCCESS;
}

Should I include the linbintl.h file in the source code or what should I Do?

Re: User defined functions in Postgresql, troubles with the c code

From
Adrian Klaver
Date:
On 05/05/2018 06:58 AM, Christof Priller wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm searching somebody who has experience with C user defined functions
> in PostgreSQL.
>
> Testing out a simple program which includes the postgres.h file does not
> work and gives me the following error code in Eclipse.
>
> C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\10\include\server/c.h:99:21: fatal error:
> libintl.h: No such file or directory
>
> I wrote the following source:
>
> #include <stdio.h>
> #include <stdlib.h>
> #include "postgres.h"
> //#include "fmgr.h"
>
> int main(void) {
>        puts("Hello World");
>        return EXIT_SUCCESS;
> }
>
> Should I include the linbintl.h file in the source code or what should I Do?

I see you are on Windows.

How did you install Postgres?

--
Adrian Klaver