User defined functions in Postgresql, troubles with the c code - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Christof Priller
Subject User defined functions in Postgresql, troubles with the c code
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi,
I'm searching somebody who has experience with C user defined functions in PostgreSQL.

Testing out a simple program which includes the postgres.h file does not work and gives me the following error code in Eclipse.

C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\10\include\server/c.h:99:21: fatal error: libintl.h: No such file or directory

I wrote the following source:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include "postgres.h"
//#include "fmgr.h"

int main(void) {
      puts("Hello World");
      return EXIT_SUCCESS;
}

Should I include the linbintl.h file in the source code or what should I Do?