User management via sqlite / pgadmin4.db

From
Jan Birk
Date:
Hi,

Is it possible to create and maintain pgadmin4 users directly in the
sqlite database: SQLITE_PATH?

If yes - is there any examples or doc's out-there ?

ex:

insert into user values (id,email,crypt(password),active,c......

Thanks and best regards

Jan

--

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jan Birk
Høvedstensvej 13
2650 Hvidovre
Mobile: +45 41741615

Re: User management via sqlite / pgadmin4.db

From
Isaias Sanchez
Date:
The password encryption are handled by flask (python code), so my guess
is there is no way to do the same inside sqlite as it is.

If you insist in doing that, insert any string into password field and
the user must click on "Forgot Password" to configure a valid one.

INSERT INTO user (email, password,active) VALUES
('user@domain.com','blablabla',1);

Cheers,

Isaias S.