Re: User management via sqlite / pgadmin4.db - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Isaias Sanchez
Subject Re: User management via sqlite / pgadmin4.db
Date
List pgadmin-support
The password encryption are handled by flask (python code), so my guess
is there is no way to do the same inside sqlite as it is.

If you insist in doing that, insert any string into password field and
the user must click on "Forgot Password" to configure a valid one.

INSERT INTO user (email, password,active) VALUES
('user@domain.com','blablabla',1);

Cheers,

Isaias S.