New website

From
Adrian Klaver
Date:
I would contact the Webmaster but Contact goes to a big image of an
elephant head. That is also where Downloads, Support and Donate lands.
Might have been a good idea to roll out a demo site for testing first.
Will reserve judgment on the site design until it is functioning.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Re: New website

From
"David G. Johnston"
Date:
I would contact the Webmaster but Contact goes to a big image of an elephant head. That is also where Downloads, Support and Donate lands. Might have been a good idea to roll out a demo site for testing first. Will reserve judgment on the site design until it is functioning.

This is more appropriately directed to pgsql-www​

I cannot confirm the observed behavior only a couple minutes after receiving your initial email.

David J.

Re: New website

From
Don Seiler