bugfifx: a minor mistake in brin_inclusion.c comment

From
Tomas Vondra
Date:
Hi,

while looking at brin_inclusion.c, I've noticed that the comment about
INCLUSION_UNMERGEABLE and INCLUSION_CONTAINS_EMPTY uses incorrect values
(1 instead of 2). Attached is a simple fix.

But perhaps it would be better to use the constants in the comment.

regards

Re: bugfifx: a minor mistake in brin_inclusion.c comment

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Tomas Vondra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> while looking at brin_inclusion.c, I've noticed that the comment about
> INCLUSION_UNMERGEABLE and INCLUSION_CONTAINS_EMPTY uses incorrect values
> (1 instead of 2). Attached is a simple fix.

Uh, yeah, this is wrong.

> But perhaps it would be better to use the constants in the comment.

I fixed it like this, which seems neater.

Thanks!