Regarding PEP-8 checker

From
Murtuza Zabuawala
Date:
Hi All,

Earlier we have fixed PEP-8 issues in below modules,
pycodestyle --config=.pycodestyle ./pgadmin/tools/
pycodestyle --config=.pycodestyle ./pgadmin/utils/
pycodestyle --config=.pycodestyle ./pgadmin/misc/
pycodestyle --config=.pycodestyle ./pgadmin/about/
pycodestyle --config=.pycodestyle ./pgadmin/dashboard/
pycodestyle --config=.pycodestyle ./pgadmin/feature_tests/
pycodestyle --config=.pycodestyle ./regression/
pycodestyle --config=.pycodestyle ./pgadmin/setup/
pycodestyle --config=.pycodestyle ./pgadmin/settings/
pycodestyle --config=.pycodestyle ./pgadmin/redirects/
pycodestyle --config=.pycodestyle ./pgadmin/preferences/
pycodestyle --config=.pycodestyle ./pgadmin/model/
pycodestyle --config=.pycodestyle ./pgadmin/help/

But today when I ran PEP-8 checker on above modules I see many PEP-8 errors :(

It's a humble request to you to run PEP-8 checker on your changes (If you have made changes in any of above mentioned modules), so that we don't waste our efforts in the same modules again and again.

Thanks,
Murtuza Zabuawala
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: Regarding PEP-8 checker

From
Dave Page

[...]

+<several million>.

I would also ask that everyone on the EDB team also take a few minutes to cleanup 3 or 4 modules per day. Once we have everything in a clean state, we'll add a PEP8 codestyle check to the Jenkins tests to help keep it clean.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company