Regarding PEP-8 checker - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject Regarding PEP-8 checker
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi All,

Earlier we have fixed PEP-8 issues in below modules,
pycodestyle --config=.pycodestyle ./pgadmin/tools/
pycodestyle --config=.pycodestyle ./pgadmin/utils/
pycodestyle --config=.pycodestyle ./pgadmin/misc/
pycodestyle --config=.pycodestyle ./pgadmin/about/
pycodestyle --config=.pycodestyle ./pgadmin/dashboard/
pycodestyle --config=.pycodestyle ./pgadmin/feature_tests/
pycodestyle --config=.pycodestyle ./regression/
pycodestyle --config=.pycodestyle ./pgadmin/setup/
pycodestyle --config=.pycodestyle ./pgadmin/settings/
pycodestyle --config=.pycodestyle ./pgadmin/redirects/
pycodestyle --config=.pycodestyle ./pgadmin/preferences/
pycodestyle --config=.pycodestyle ./pgadmin/model/
pycodestyle --config=.pycodestyle ./pgadmin/help/

But today when I ran PEP-8 checker on above modules I see many PEP-8 errors :(

It's a humble request to you to run PEP-8 checker on your changes (If you have made changes in any of above mentioned modules), so that we don't waste our efforts in the same modules again and again.

Thanks,
Murtuza Zabuawala
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company