Need information on the tools available to upload the shape files tothe postgreSQL database

From
"Ramamoorthi, Meenakshi"

Hi All:

  I wanted to know if there are any tools available to upload the shape files from windows platform and then deposit it into PostgreSQL database on a UNIX system.

Thanks and best regards

Meenakshi Ramamoorthi

If shp2pgsql doesn't run on windows, qgis might be an option?

Jim