Re: Need information on the tools available to upload the shape files to the postgreSQL database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From James Keener
Subject Re: Need information on the tools available to upload the shape files to the postgreSQL database
Date
In response to Need information on the tools available to upload the shape files tothe postgreSQL database  ("Ramamoorthi, Meenakshi" <Meenakshi.Ramamoorthi@cpuc.ca.gov>)
List pgsql-general
If shp2pgsql doesn't run on windows, qgis might be an option?

Jim