Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki

From
Ashutosh Bapat
Date:
Hi,
My account id is ashutosh_bapat. I used to have editor privileges, but
I don't have those anymore. Please provide editor privileges to me.

--
Best Wishes,
Ashutosh Bapat

Re: Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki

From
Magnus Hagander