Faded text in pgAdmin 4 2.0/Win Server 2008r2

From
Edson Richter

Must be something wrong in my setup: Windows Server 2008 r2 TS, acessing with two Full HD 24" monitors in 32bit color depth., themes disabled, font smoothing enabled, composition enabled, visual effects disabled.

I just can't read texts... They are "faded". See attached screenshot for reference.

I'll appreciate your help.

Regards,

Edson Richter

Attachment

Faded text in pgAdmin 4 2.0/Win Server 2008r2

From
Edson Richter

Must be something wrong in my setup: Windows Server 2008 r2 TS, acessing with two Full HD 24" monitors in 32bit color depth., themes disabled, font smoothing enabled, composition enabled, visual effects disabled.

I just can't read texts... They are "faded". See attached screenshot for reference.

I'll appreciate your help.

Regards,

Edson Richter

Attachment

Re: Faded text in pgAdmin 4 2.0/Win Server 2008r2

From
Dave Page
Date:
Looking at this is on my TODO, however I'm currently having issues spinning up a Windows Server VM which are holding things up.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

RES: Faded text in pgAdmin 4 2.0/Win Server 2008r2

From
Edson Richter

Thanks for your quick answer!

If have anything I can test for you, would be my pleasure.

Regards,

Edson Richter

Enviado do Email para Windows 10