Re: Faded text in pgAdmin 4 2.0/Win Server 2008r2 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Faded text in pgAdmin 4 2.0/Win Server 2008r2
Date
List pgadmin-support
Quick update on this - no matter what interface we tried, my Windows PC (which claims to support 4K) refused to talk to a 4K monitor. We've therefore ordered a Windows laptop with 4K display. I'm travelling for the next week, but hopefully it should be here when I get back...