PGAdmin request: Drop object and Disconnect is too close to eachother in local menu - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Durumdara
Subject PGAdmin request: Drop object and Disconnect is too close to eachother in local menu
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi!

It's just me or it is really disturbing thing
"Drop" and "Disconnect" function too close to each other in local menu.

I need to check more times, because I can easily drop the database and not disconnect.

I think that "drop object" must be moved to bottom of the list and it separated with lines to it must be too different.

Thank you for your help!

Uff - said the Indian Warrior.

Best wishes to the developers!

dd