[HACKERS] 2017-03 Commitfest Midterm

From
David Steele
Date:
We are now halfway through the 2017-03 CF.  Here's the breakdown:

Needs review: 83 (-45)
Waiting on Author: 36 (+10)
Ready for Committer: 19 (-6)
Total: 208 (+28)

It's interesting that there are 28 more patches than there were on the
1st.  Either I had a copy-paste-o or the patches are multiplying on
their own.

If you are a patch author and your patch is in the "Waiting for Author"
state, please be sure to provide an updated patch as soon as possible.
Next week we will need to start making some hard choices about what is
possible for v10 and what is not.

--
-David
david@pgmasters.net

Re: [HACKERS] 2017-03 Commitfest Midterm

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
David Steele wrote:
> We are now halfway through the 2017-03 CF.  Here's the breakdown:
>
> Needs review: 83 (-45)
> Waiting on Author: 36 (+10)
> Ready for Committer: 19 (-6)
> Total: 208 (+28)
>
> It's interesting that there are 28 more patches than there were on the
> 1st.  Either I had a copy-paste-o or the patches are multiplying on
> their own.

Adding those three numbers, you get 138.  The 208 also includes
Committed and the other closed states, which you didn't count the first
time around I think.

Date:
On 3/15/17 4:38 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> David Steele wrote:
>> We are now halfway through the 2017-03 CF.  Here's the breakdown:
>>
>> Needs review: 83 (-45)
>> Waiting on Author: 36 (+10)
>> Ready for Committer: 19 (-6)
>> Total: 208 (+28)
>>
>> It's interesting that there are 28 more patches than there were on the
>> 1st.  Either I had a copy-paste-o or the patches are multiplying on
>> their own.
>
> Adding those three numbers, you get 138.  The 208 also includes
> Committed and the other closed states, which you didn't count the first
> time around I think.

Thanks, Álvaro. That's it exactly.  I forgot I had created my own total
to exclude actions that happened before the CF started.

--
-David
david@pgmasters.net