[HACKERS] 2017-03 Commitfest Midterm - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject [HACKERS] 2017-03 Commitfest Midterm
Date
List pgsql-hackers
We are now halfway through the 2017-03 CF.  Here's the breakdown:

Needs review: 83 (-45)
Waiting on Author: 36 (+10)
Ready for Committer: 19 (-6)
Total: 208 (+28)

It's interesting that there are 28 more patches than there were on the
1st.  Either I had a copy-paste-o or the patches are multiplying on
their own.

If you are a patch author and your patch is in the "Waiting for Author"
state, please be sure to provide an updated patch as soon as possible.
Next week we will need to start making some hard choices about what is
possible for v10 and what is not.

--
-David
david@pgmasters.net