[BUGS] Posgresql 9.6.1 Bug

From
"Maphumulo, Ncebo"

Good Day

Please see below the error that we getting after upgrading our PostgreSQL to 9.6.1 from 9.4. Please advise if we need a latest patch for the bug.

We are getting the following when starting up JBoss with Postgres 9.6.1:

"ERROR [org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 62) ERROR: column am.amcanorder does not exist"

Regards;

Lucky Maphumulo

0877368417.

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/about-fnb/legal-matters/email-disclaimer.html

If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send a blank e-mail to firstrandbankdisclaimer@fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.

Re: [BUGS] Posgresql 9.6.1 Bug

From