[pgadmin-hackers] connection error

From
George Gelashvili
Date:
Hi Hackers!

Our tests found a bug with the current version of master, that was introduced by the commit 9ad1316990cf54da665546ad2dff367557b98262.
It is throwing an error when the server starts up and returns an error message of None, and thereby breaking the happy path. There is a function ('create' around line 587) in servers/__init__.py that checks against the attribute 'decode', which the server doesn't have when there isn't an error message.

George & Sarah
Attachment

Re: [pgadmin-hackers] connection error

From
George Gelashvili
Date:
aaaand here's a patch

Our tests found a bug with the current version of master, that was introduced by the commit 9ad1316990cf54da665546ad2dff367557b98262.
It is throwing an error when the server starts up and returns an error message of None, and thereby breaking the happy path. There is a function ('create' around line 587) in servers/__init__.py that checks against the attribute 'decode', which the server doesn't have when there isn't an error message.

George & Sarah

Attachment

Re: [pgadmin-hackers] connection error

From
Dave Page
Date:
Thanks, applied.

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 4:31 PM, George Gelashvili