Fwd: [BUGS] BUG #4607: Site bug

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
Can someone look at this please?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Evgeniy <f_mortalis@mail.ru>
Date: Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 11:22 AM
Subject: [BUGS] BUG #4607: Site bug
To: pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org

Bug reference:      4607
Logged by:          Evgeniy
Email address:      f_mortalis@mail.ru
PostgreSQL version: 0
Operating system:   none
Details:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/6.4/static/index.html

#0 require_once() called at
[/usr/local/www/wwwmaster.postgresql.org/www/system/handler.php:26]
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/usr/local/www/wwwmaster.postgresql.org/www/system/global/settings.php:3) in
/usr/local/www/wwwmaster.postgresql.org/www/system/global/pgpage.php on line
116

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/usr/local/www/wwwmaster.postgresql.org/www/system/global/settings.php:3) in
/usr/local/www/wwwmaster.postgresql.org/www/system/global/errorpage.php on
line 20

Dave Page

Re: Fwd: [BUGS] BUG #4607: Site bug

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
Seems to be a stale file of some kind? wwwmaster gives a "file not
found" on it.. The filesystem had one from June 12th - I've removed it
and a bunch like it.

I note the title refers to xzillgres, so I'm blaming Mr Treat.

The proper URL is http://www.postgresql.org/docs/6.4/static/postgres.htm
- any idea where the other one came from?

//Magnus

Dave Page wrote:
> Can someone look at this please?

Re: Fwd: [BUGS] BUG #4607: Site bug

From
Cédric Villemain
Date:

Magnus Hagander a écrit :
> Seems to be a stale file of some kind? wwwmaster gives a "file not
> found" on it.. The filesystem had one from June 12th - I've removed it
> and a bunch like it.
>
> I note the title refers to xzillgres, so I'm blaming Mr Treat.
>
> The proper URL is http://www.postgresql.org/docs/6.4/static/postgres.htm
> - any idea where the other one came from?

Using google (allinanchor:"www.postgresql.org/docs/6.4/static/") I found that it
came from : http://www.postgresql.org/docs/6.4/static/geqo19347.htm

It is in the navigation menu : "Home → Documentation → Manuals → PostgreSQL 6.4"
and present in many pages.

> //Magnus
>
> Dave Page wrote:
>> Can someone look at this please?

- --
Cédric Villemain
Administrateur de Base de Données
Cel: +33 (0)6 74 15 56 53
http://dalibo.com - http://dalibo.org

Re: Fwd: [BUGS] BUG #4607: Site bug

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
Cédric Villemain wrote:
> Magnus Hagander a écrit :
>> Seems to be a stale file of some kind? wwwmaster gives a "file not
>> found" on it.. The filesystem had one from June 12th - I've removed it
>> and a bunch like it.
>
>> I note the title refers to xzillgres, so I'm blaming Mr Treat.
>
>> The proper URL is http://www.postgresql.org/docs/6.4/static/postgres.htm
>> - any idea where the other one came from?
>
> Using google (allinanchor:"www.postgresql.org/docs/6.4/static/") I found that it
> came from : http://www.postgresql.org/docs/6.4/static/geqo19347.htm
>
> It is in the navigation menu : "Home ’ Documentation ’ Manuals ’ PostgreSQL 6.4"
> and present in many pages.

Ah, thanks. Yes, the breadcrumbs were hardcoded to index.html, which was
clearly wrong. Fixed now, will be included on the next docsbuild on the
site (happens once / day).

//Magnus