Re: Fwd: [BUGS] BUG #4607: Site bug - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Cédric Villemain
Subject Re: Fwd: [BUGS] BUG #4607: Site bug
Date
List pgsql-www

Magnus Hagander a écrit :
> Seems to be a stale file of some kind? wwwmaster gives a "file not
> found" on it.. The filesystem had one from June 12th - I've removed it
> and a bunch like it.
>
> I note the title refers to xzillgres, so I'm blaming Mr Treat.
>
> The proper URL is http://www.postgresql.org/docs/6.4/static/postgres.htm
> - any idea where the other one came from?

Using google (allinanchor:"www.postgresql.org/docs/6.4/static/") I found that it
came from : http://www.postgresql.org/docs/6.4/static/geqo19347.htm

It is in the navigation menu : "Home → Documentation → Manuals → PostgreSQL 6.4"
and present in many pages.