oosurvey.gratismania.ro ...

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
who is in charge of that?  it and techdocs are the only things left on the
"old VM", and I'd like to move that to the new one also, but it will
require some co-ordination as far as IP is concerned, since its not DNS I
maintain ...

----

Re: oosurvey.gratismania.ro ...

From
Robert Treat
Date:
The folks at open office use it... check the mail archives I think there is an
email address for the main person involved... err... no archives for www back
that far... Marc do you keep all your old emails?  Josh/Justin, can you help
coordinate?

Robert Treat

On Wednesday 24 December 2003 13:18, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> who is in charge of that?  it and techdocs are the only things left on the
> "old VM", and I'd like to move that to the new one also, but it will
> require some co-ordination as far as IP is concerned, since its not DNS I
> maintain ...
>
> ----
> Email: scrappy@hub.org           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Re: oosurvey.gratismania.ro ...

From
Justin Clift
Date:
Hang on guys,

This is the OpenOffice.org survey data, I'll get in contact with
Cristian and help him migrate it to a new home.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Date:
On Thu, 25 Dec 2003, Justin Clift wrote:

> Hang on guys,
>
> This is the OpenOffice.org survey data, I'll get in contact with
> Cristian and help him migrate it to a new home.

All I need to do is co-ordinate with him to chnange he IP to
200.46.204.209 instead of 208 ... the rest I can do easily enough, as its
just a dump/reload of the data and changing the database pointers ...