Re: oosurvey.gratismania.ro ... - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: oosurvey.gratismania.ro ...
Date
List pgsql-www
The folks at open office use it... check the mail archives I think there is an
email address for the main person involved... err... no archives for www back
that far... Marc do you keep all your old emails?  Josh/Justin, can you help
coordinate?

Robert Treat