Re: old techdocs shut down - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: old techdocs shut down
Date
List pgsql-www
Done ... don't know what the problem is/was, but I used rsync to copy over
/home/zope and /usr/local/www/zope (now
/usr/local/www/techdocs.postgresql.org/zope) over to the main WWW VM, and
started up zope ... started fine ...

then, I changed the apache config on the old techdocs VM so that instead
of the ReWrites pointing at 127.0.0.1, they point at www.postgresql.org,
and the guides seem to be coming up fine (tested with the PeerDirect one)
... have rsync'd over techdocs.postgresql.org itself to
/usr/local/www/techdocs.postgresql.org/www and changed the DNS to point
over there, which shouldn't take too long to propogate, as I had set the
TTL down to 300 this week for the gborg migration ...

Let me know if there are any problems ... I havcen't deleted the old VM
yet, nor shut it down so that any old DNS will still get somewhere ...

----