Re: old techdocs shut down - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: old techdocs shut down
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wednesday 24 December 2003 13:17, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> g'day all ...
>
>   Does anyone have any major issues with my shutting down techdocs and
> moving it to the www.postgresql.org VM?  Or, at least, trying to ...
> during the day on the 25th?  Most of it should be plug-n-play, but I
> understand the Zope stuff might be problematic ...
>
>   If its too short of notice, that's okay, I just figured that the
> quietest day would be the 25th and would be safe to work with ...

The only issue I would have is that we need to make sure the zope stuff is
working.  Actually, if you can get zope working, I'd be tempted to make the
entire techdocs site into a wiki... but no sense in starting that discussion
again...

Robert Treat