PgAdmin 1.6.2 crashes when resize the collumn

From
"Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha"
Date:
thecolumn in any place the pgadmin crashes.<br /><br />Another problem is that when I move the mouse over the table in
thesql dialog the columns are selected. I don't know if it is a problem of the mouse but the resize of columns are
href="http://ezequiasrocha.blogspot.com/">http://ezequiasrocha.blogspot.com/</a><br/>use Mozilla Firefox:<a
href="http://br.mozdev.org/firefox/">http://br.mozdev.org/firefox/</a>

Re: PgAdmin 1.6.2 crashes when resize the collumn

From
Richard Huxton
Date:
Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I had no problem with pgadmin 1.6.2 until I instal PostgreSQL 8.2.3
>
> Now when I resize the column in any place the pgadmin crashes.
>
> Another problem is that when I move the mouse over the table in the sql
> dialog the columns are selected. I don't know if it is a problem of the
> mouse but the resize of columns are quite problematic.

You'll probably need to discuss this on the pgadmin list.

You can download it separately too - probably worth checking to see if
any bugs are mentioned on the website.

http://www.pgadmin.org/

--   Richard Huxton  Archonet Ltd