Re: PgAdmin 1.6.2 crashes when resize the collumn - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Richard Huxton
Subject Re: PgAdmin 1.6.2 crashes when resize the collumn
Date
List pgsql-sql
Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I had no problem with pgadmin 1.6.2 until I instal PostgreSQL 8.2.3
>
> Now when I resize the column in any place the pgadmin crashes.
>
> Another problem is that when I move the mouse over the table in the sql
> dialog the columns are selected. I don't know if it is a problem of the
> mouse but the resize of columns are quite problematic.

You'll probably need to discuss this on the pgadmin list.

You can download it separately too - probably worth checking to see if
any bugs are mentioned on the website.

http://www.pgadmin.org/

--   Richard Huxton  Archonet Ltd