Field list from table

From
"Jan Pips"
Date:
How can I, using SELECT, get the full list of fields from a given table?

Pips

Re: Field list from table

From
rixder@o2.pl
Date:
On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 10:51:41AM +0100, Jan Pips wrote:
> How can I, using SELECT, get the full list of fields from a given table?
>
> Pips

Hi !

Try it:

select * from table limit 0;

rixder

Re: Field list from table

From
"Denis"
Date:
To get the list.. use

SELECT a.attname as "Columns"
FROM  pg_attribute a, pg_class c
WHERE c.relname = '<YOUR_TABLE_NAME>' AND a.attnum > 0 AND a.attrelid = c.oid
ORDER BY a.attnum

Thanx

Denis