Hello All,

I am using multi tenant system and doing performance testing of multi tenant application. In case of single tenant it is working fine but once I enable tenants, then some time database servers not responding. Any clue?

--
------
Regards
On 28/12/13 18:19, ankush upadhyay wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am using multi tenant system and doing performance testing of multi
> tenant application. In case of single tenant it is working fine but once
> I enable tenants, then some time database servers not responding. Any clue?

It is a bit tricky to tell without any relevant information (e.g schema
description). But a likely culprit would be a missing index on the
relevant 'tenant_id' type field in each table that you are using to
distinguish the various tenant datasets.

Regards

Mark

I am using multiple databases in my app for multi tenacy environment.

In my app user login with tenant id and connect to respective database.

The scenario is when 5 users connect to 5 databases and perform some activity in that case site performance going down and some time database server become unresponsive.

In each database we have same schema with different data regarding to users of that tenant.
Any idea?

On 12/28/2013 12:19 AM, ankush upadhyay wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am using multi tenant system and doing performance testing of multi
> tenant application. In case of single tenant it is working fine but
> once I enable tenants, then some time database servers not responding.
> Any clue?

I usually use the term "multi-tenancy" to refer to different postgres
instances running on the same machine, rather than different databases
within a single instance of postgres. So lease describe your setup in
more detail.

cheers

andrew