Re: Are there some additional postgres tuning to improve performance in multi tenant system - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Mark Kirkwood
Subject Re: Are there some additional postgres tuning to improve performance in multi tenant system
Date
List pgsql-performance
On 28/12/13 18:19, ankush upadhyay wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am using multi tenant system and doing performance testing of multi
> tenant application. In case of single tenant it is working fine but once
> I enable tenants, then some time database servers not responding. Any clue?

It is a bit tricky to tell without any relevant information (e.g schema
description). But a likely culprit would be a missing index on the
relevant 'tenant_id' type field in each table that you are using to
distinguish the various tenant datasets.

Regards

Mark