Add missing descriptions for aggregates, functions and conversions

From
Bernd Helmle
Date:
Please find attached a patch that adds some missing descriptions for
aggregates, functions and conversions. This will add COMMENTs to the
conversion sql script as well. Most of the descriptions are taken from the
documentation (especially for the statistic functions). I didn't bother
with some internal functions like text_pattern_lt, if we agree they should
be described as well i can add them, too.

--
  Thanks

                    Bernd

Attachment

Re: Add missing descriptions for aggregates, functions and conversions

Date:
Patch applied; always nice to beef up our descriptions, thanks.

Bernd Helmle wrote:

> Please find attached a patch that adds some missing descriptions for
> aggregates, functions and conversions. This will add COMMENTs to the
> conversion sql script as well. Most of the descriptions are taken from the
> documentation (especially for the statistic functions). I didn't bother
> with some internal functions like text_pattern_lt, if we agree they should
> be described as well i can add them, too.
>
> --
>   Thanks
>
>                     Bernd
[ Attachment, skipping... ]