Add missing descriptions for aggregates, functions and conversions - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bernd Helmle
Subject Add missing descriptions for aggregates, functions and conversions
Date
List pgsql-patches
Please find attached a patch that adds some missing descriptions for
aggregates, functions and conversions. This will add COMMENTs to the
conversion sql script as well. Most of the descriptions are taken from the
documentation (especially for the statistic functions). I didn't bother
with some internal functions like text_pattern_lt, if we agree they should
be described as well i can add them, too.

--
  Thanks

                    Bernd

Attachment