po update for zh_CN

From
Weiping
Date:
Hi,
We updated the 8.0 NLS files.

We put it in one tar and gzip file for convenience.
the file naming scheme is:

{part}-zh_CN.po

e.g. backend-zh_CN.po means it's po file for backend
should put in pgsql/src/backend/po/ as zh_CN.po.

please apply.

Thanks

Laser

Attachment

Re: po update for zh_CN

From
Peter Eisentraut
Weiping wrote:
> Hi,
> We updated the 8.0 NLS files.

I've installed all except the backend one.  Please fix the following
errors

backend-zh_CN.po:48: format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' for argument 2 are not the same
backend-zh_CN.po:2795: format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' for argument 1 are not the same
backend-zh_CN.po:4740: number of format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' does not match
backend-zh_CN.po:4764: format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' for argument 1 are not the same
backend-zh_CN.po:5426: format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' for argument 1 are not the same
backend-zh_CN.po:5431: format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' for argument 1 are not the same
backend-zh_CN.po:5535: format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' for argument 1 are not the same
backend-zh_CN.po:8094: number of format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' does not match
backend-zh_CN.po:8104: number of format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' does not match
backend-zh_CN.po:8904: number of format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' does not match
msgfmt: found 10 fatal errors

and resubmit that one.  Thanks.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Re: po update for zh_CN

From
Weiping
Date:
Peter Eisentraut wrote:

>Weiping wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>We updated the 8.0 NLS files.
>>

>I've installed all except the backend one.  Please fix the following
>errors

fixed and attached.

regards laser

Attachment

Re: po update for zh_CN

From
Peter Eisentraut
Weiping wrote:
> Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> >Weiping wrote:
> >>Hi,
> >>We updated the 8.0 NLS files.
> >
> >I've installed all except the backend one.  Please fix the following
> >errors
>
> fixed and attached.

OK, committed.

--