Strings not possible to translate

From
Dennis Bjorklund
Date:
Here is a trivial fix for some error messages that was not translated
before.  I've also gotten rid of some cut and paste of strings. That
doesn't always work (like in this case) when translating.

--
/Dennis Björklund

Re: Strings not possible to translate

From
Dennis Bjorklund
Date:
On Sun, 27 Jun 2004, Dennis Bjorklund wrote:

> Here is a trivial fix for some error messages that was not translated
> before.  I've also gotten rid of some cut and paste of strings. That
> doesn't always work (like in this case) when translating.

And here is the patch also :-)

--
/Dennis Björklund

Attachment

Re: Strings not possible to translate

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Am Sonntag, 27. Juni 2004 09:44 schrieb Dennis Bjorklund:
> On Sun, 27 Jun 2004, Dennis Bjorklund wrote:
> > Here is a trivial fix for some error messages that was not translated
> > before.  I've also gotten rid of some cut and paste of strings. That
> > doesn't always work (like in this case) when translating.
>
> And here is the patch also :-)

Then commit it already. :-)

--
Peter Eisentraut