Unix timestamp -> timestamp, per Tom Lane :)

From
David Fetter
Date:
Folks,

'nother one.  Thanks very much, Tom! :)

phone: +1 510 893 6100    cell: +1 415 235 3778

Attachment

Re: Unix timestamp -> timestamp, per Tom Lane :)

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
David Fetter writes:

> Folks,
>
> 'nother one.  Thanks very much, Tom! :)
>
> Cheers,

Can you adjust the patch so that it contains only the relevant parts and
creates valid DocBook?

Date:
On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 10:21:46PM +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> David Fetter writes:
>
> > Folks,
> >
> > 'nother one.  Thanks very much, Tom! :)
> >
> > Cheers,
>
> Can you adjust the patch so that it contains only the relevant parts
> and creates valid DocBook?

OK.  How do I test this?  After "make && make check" at the top level,
there is no html or pdf.

phone: +1 510 893 6100    cell: +1 415 235 3778

Re: Unix timestamp -> timestamp, per Tom Lane :)

From
Joe Conway
Date:
David Fetter wrote:
> OK.  How do I test this?  After "make && make check" at the top level,
> there is no html or pdf.

first do:
cd doc/src/sgml

See:
http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/docguide-build.html

HTH,

Joe

Re: Unix timestamp -> timestamp, per Tom Lane :)

Date:
Peter indicated it was not valid docbook and wanted only the relivant
parts, but it looked OK to me.  Peter?

David Fetter wrote:
> Folks,
>
> 'nother one.  Thanks very much, Tom! :)
>
> Cheers,
> David Fetter david@fetter.org http://fetter.org/
> phone: +1 510 893 6100    cell: +1 415 235 3778

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

Date:
Bruce Momjian writes:
> Peter indicated it was not valid docbook and wanted only the relivant
> parts, but it looked OK to me.  Peter?

That's what I said, that's what I meant.

Re: Unix timestamp -> timestamp, per Tom Lane :)

Date:
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Bruce Momjian writes:
> > Peter indicated it was not valid docbook and wanted only the relivant
> > parts, but it looked OK to me.  Peter?
>
> That's what I said, that's what I meant.

Well, I can't see anything wrong with the SGML, and you are not telling
me what is wrong, so I guess I will just apply it and find out where the
SGML build fails.

Date:
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> > Bruce Momjian writes:
> > > Peter indicated it was not valid docbook and wanted only the
> > > relivant parts, but it looked OK to me.  Peter?
> >
> > That's what I said, that's what I meant.
>
> Well, I can't see anything wrong with the SGML, and you are not
> telling me what is wrong, so I guess I will just apply it and find
> out where the SGML build fails.

This patch is already taken care of.

Re: Unix timestamp -> timestamp, per Tom Lane :)

Date:
Applied by Peter.