NLS (Russian) - pg_dump update

From
"Serguei Mokhov"
Date:
Hello,

Attached please find updates for the pg_dump
component with fixes of fuzzy translations
and some updates and new translations.

I'm not sure whether I'll be able to complete
all the translations for pg_dump before RC1,
but at least the existing ones won't have errors.

I'll try to do the same for existing translations
for postgres messages.

--
Serguei A. Mokhov

Attachment

Re: NLS (Russian) - pg_dump update

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Serguei Mokhov writes:

> Attached please find updates for the pg_dump
> component with fixes of fuzzy translations
> and some updates and new translations.

The patch does not apply:

Hunk #29 FAILED at 1804.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Re: NLS (Russian) - pg_dump update

From
"Serguei Mokhov"
> > Attached please find updates for the pg_dump
> > component with fixes of fuzzy translations
> > and some updates and new translations.
>
> The patch does not apply:
>
> Hunk #29 FAILED at 1804.

Bizarre... How about this one?

--
Serguei A. Mokhov

Attachment

Re: NLS (Russian) - pg_dump update

From
Peter Eisentraut
> > > Attached please find updates for the pg_dump
> > > component with fixes of fuzzy translations
> > > and some updates and new translations.
> >
> > The patch does not apply:
> >
> > Hunk #29 FAILED at 1804.
>
> Bizarre... How about this one?

Same result.

--

Date:
--- Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
> > > The patch does not apply:
> > >
> > > Hunk #29 FAILED at 1804.
> >
> > Bizarre... How about this one?
>
> Same result.

I made a diff against current CVS
and used the file followed found at the URL from
your nice table.

Well... once home I'll look into it again.

=====
--
Serguei A. Mokhov <mailto:mokhov@cs.concordia.ca>

or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com

Date:
> and used the file followed found at the URL from
> your nice table.
>
> Well... once home I'll look into it again.

Take III. If it does apply cleanly, remind me to kick
myself because of one extra line at the end of the translated version.

Date:
Serguei Mokhov writes:

> Take III. If it does apply cleanly, remind me to kick
> myself because of one extra line at the end of the translated version.

Seems to work.

Btw., you might as well just send in the complete ru.po file (gzipped).
It's not like I look through the patch anyway.  Providing a complete file
also makes it easier to verify it without having to patch.

Btw2., please don't put single files into tar archives.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Re: NLS (Russian) - pg_dump update

From
"Serguei Mokhov"
> > Take III. If it does apply cleanly, remind me to kick
> > myself because of one extra line at the end of the translated version.
>
> Seems to work.

Looks like I have to kick myself :)

> Btw., you might as well just send in the complete ru.po file (gzipped).

True, especially when size of a patch exceeds the one of the .po file,
but might not work well for smaller changes. I don't want to send
entire postgres file, for examle if I made just a couple hundreds translations...

> Btw2., please don't put single files into tar archives.

OK. Makes sense... 3 years ago set up aliases not that useful sometimes.

-s