Re: NLS (Russian) - pg_dump update - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Serguei Mokhov
Subject Re: NLS (Russian) - pg_dump update
Date
List pgsql-patches
----- Original Message -----
From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 5:09 PM

> Serguei Mokhov writes:
>
> > Take III. If it does apply cleanly, remind me to kick
> > myself because of one extra line at the end of the translated version.
>
> Seems to work.

Looks like I have to kick myself :)

> Btw., you might as well just send in the complete ru.po file (gzipped).

True, especially when size of a patch exceeds the one of the .po file,
but might not work well for smaller changes. I don't want to send
entire postgres file, for examle if I made just a couple hundreds translations...

> Btw2., please don't put single files into tar archives.

OK. Makes sense... 3 years ago set up aliases not that useful sometimes.

-s