[Fwd: dbf2pg improvements (password, charset convertions, etc.)]

From
Ivan Baldo
Date:
    Hello.
    Well, I cannot contact the original author so I send this here as my
last resort.
    This is regarding a program you distribute in the "contrib" directory
of your FTP server, the program is called "dbf2pg".
    I have made some usefull changes that I want to share, see the rest of
the email for more information.
    Please, tell me if I have to do anything else to update that program,
especially if this is not the correct place to send this email (and if
so, sorry!, I am trying to help), any other comments are appreciated.
    Take in account that I am not subscribed to this mailing list, so
please send me a copy of the emails!
    Thanks and goodbye.

-------- Original Message --------
De: Ivan Baldo <ivan@servidor.pilasnet.com.uy>
Asunto: [Fwd: dbf2pg improvements (password, charset convertions, etc.)]
Para: boekhold@tibco.com

    Hello.
    I sent you an email to your old account and it bounced, I hope this is
your new email address.
P.s.: dbf2pg should have your new email address and possibly a list of
changes, also the manpage points to an old version (2.0).
P.s.2: if you accept the changes, PostgreSQL people should get the new
version, and btw., where is the official location for this program?