psqlODBC 09.05.0100 Released

From
hiroshi@winpg.jp (Hiroshi Saito)
Date:
Hi, all.

We are release of psqlODBC 09.05.0100. this is a some bugfix release.
please see the notes at:

psqlODBC may be downloaded from in source, Windows Installer,
merge module, and basic zip file formats.

New Windows installer installs both 32-bit and 64-bit driver at once
on 64-bit OS. Both drivers may be needed on 64-bit OS because 32-bit
applications require 32-bit driver and 64-bit applications require
64-bit driver.

Please post any bug reports to the  mailing list.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all those involved with the
development, testing and bug fixing of the updated driver.

We are grateful to the help of many peoples. Thanks!

--
psqlODBC team.
email:   pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org

Re: psqlODBC 09.05.0100 Released

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 12:23 AM, Hiroshi Saito <hiroshi@winpg.jp> wrote:
> We are release of psqlODBC 09.05.0100. this is a some bugfix release.
> please see the notes at:
>
> psqlODBC may be downloaded from in source, Windows Installer,
> merge module, and basic zip file formats.
>
> New Windows installer installs both 32-bit and 64-bit driver at once
> on 64-bit OS. Both drivers may be needed on 64-bit OS because 32-bit
> applications require 32-bit driver and 64-bit applications require
> 64-bit driver.
>
> Please post any bug reports to the  mailing list.
>
> I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all those involved with the
> development, testing and bug fixing of the updated driver.
>
> We are grateful to the help of many peoples. Thanks!

And thank you for the work done here! I am glad to see a new release
14 months after the last one.
--
Michael

Re: psqlODBC 09.05.0100 Released

From
Christian Ullrich
Date:
* Hiroshi Saito wrote:

> We are release of psqlODBC 09.05.0100. this is a some bugfix release.
> please see the notes at:

Glad to hear there's a new release!

 > psqlODBC may be downloaded from in source, Windows Installer,
 > merge module, and basic zip file formats.

Can you please make the individual MSI packages for 32-bit and 64-bit
installation available as well? As I and several other people pointed
out back in April/May, there are situations where the executable
installer is not appropriate. The MSIs already exist while the setup
wrapper is built, so there is no additional effort involved.

Thank you.

--
Christian Ullrich

Re: psqlODBC 09.05.0100 Released