Re: psqlODBC 09.05.0100 Released - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Christian Ullrich
Subject Re: psqlODBC 09.05.0100 Released
Date
List pgsql-odbc
* Hiroshi Saito wrote:

> We are release of psqlODBC 09.05.0100. this is a some bugfix release.
> please see the notes at:

Glad to hear there's a new release!

 > psqlODBC may be downloaded from in source, Windows Installer,
 > merge module, and basic zip file formats.

Can you please make the individual MSI packages for 32-bit and 64-bit
installation available as well? As I and several other people pointed
out back in April/May, there are situations where the executable
installer is not appropriate. The MSIs already exist while the setup
wrapper is built, so there is no additional effort involved.

Thank you.

--
Christian Ullrich