ODBC 64-bit driver request

From
Richard Neill
Date:
Dear All,

I've just joined this list.

I see from this post:
http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20090726.180210.94e046f8.en.html
that there exists a Windows installer for 64-bit ODBC.

Would it be possible for me to have a copy of this?

We're trying to make a Postgres data source available to SAP - and SAP
is already running as a 64-bit app on Windows server 2003, therefore we
can't use the 32-bit odbc.

Thanks very much for your help,

Richard

Re: ODBC 64-bit driver request

From
Assaf Lavie
Date:
http://code.google.com/p/visionmap/wiki/psqlODBC

that there exists a Windows installer for 64-bit ODBC.

Would it be possible for me to have a copy of this?

We're trying to make a Postgres data source available to SAP - and SAP
is already running as a 64-bit app on Windows server 2003, therefore we
can't use the 32-bit odbc.

Thanks very much for your help,

Richard

Re: ODBC 64-bit driver request

From
Mike Toews
Date:
Hi Richard,

http://code.google.com/p/visionmap/wiki/psqlODBC

-Mike

Date:
Mike Toews wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> http://code.google.com/p/visionmap/wiki/psqlODBC

Dear Mike,

Thank you very much. Looking at that now.

BTW, there appears to be a typo on that page:
   * The download link points to an invalid URL - it has a spurious
     comma at the end
Also, it says (!64-bit), which puzzles me - does that mean "any version
of windows other than 64-bit" or "WARNING, 64-bit, yes, really,  windows"

Best wishes,

Richard

> -Mike
>
> Richard Neill wrote:
>> Dear All,
>>
>> I've just joined this list.
>>
>> I see from this post:
>> http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20090726.180210.94e046f8.en.html
>> that there exists a Windows installer for 64-bit ODBC.
>>
>> Would it be possible for me to have a copy of this?
>>
>> We're trying to make a Postgres data source available to SAP - and SAP
>> is already running as a 64-bit app on Windows server 2003, therefore we
>> can't use the 32-bit odbc.
>>
>> Thanks very much for your help,
>>
>> Richard

Re: ODBC 64-bit driver request

From
Assaf Lavie
Date:
It's a typo. The drivers are for 64 bit. I'll fix it as soon as possible.
Thanks.