Re: ODBC 64-bit driver request - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Richard Neill
Subject Re: ODBC 64-bit driver request
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Mike Toews wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> http://code.google.com/p/visionmap/wiki/psqlODBC

Dear Mike,

Thank you very much. Looking at that now.

BTW, there appears to be a typo on that page:
   * The download link points to an invalid URL - it has a spurious
     comma at the end
Also, it says (!64-bit), which puzzles me - does that mean "any version
of windows other than 64-bit" or "WARNING, 64-bit, yes, really,  windows"

Best wishes,

Richard