Postgre and Visual Basic

From
dodol garut
Date:
i need a sample of Visual Basic Project with PostgreSQL, anyone can help me?
Trim's

ERIS RISO
Indonesia

Re: Postgre and Visual Basic

From
"Tim Clarke"
Date:
Are you having trouble connecting from VB? I have declared and ODBC DSN
"pgresearch" via ADO and used that:

  Dim gcnResearch As ADODB.Connection
  Dim rsUId As ADODB.Recordset

' open the database
  Set gcnResearch = New ADODB.Connection
  With gcnResearch
    .ConnectionString = "dsn=pgresearch"
    .Properties("User ID") = txtUsername
    .Properties("Password") = txtPassword
    .Open
  End With

Tim Clarke

i need a sample of Visual Basic Project with PostgreSQL, anyone can help
me?
Trim's

ERIS RISO
Indonesia