slony config error

From
machielr@rdc.co.za
Date:
Hi All

     I am hoping that there are some guys out there that knows slony and some things to look out for.

      I would really appreciate the help.

     I am busy testing the slony replication setup (master /slave) on two virtual machines that I have setup on Debian.

   I have installed the slony packages, tested basic ocnnectivity etc... and all god so far.

    Going through documentation I created a preamble.sk file and an initcluster.sk file which I am trying to run in order to initialize the cluster.

    when running the initcluster.sk I get the following error message:

preamble.sk:5: ERROR: syntax error at or near =

  I have attached both files and hoping that someone could assist please.

Regards
Machiel
Attachment

Re: slony config error

Date:
machielr@rdc.co.za writes:
>      I am hoping that there are some guys out there that knows slony and some things to look out for.

This is probably the wrong place to ask that.  The slony project has its
own mailing lists, you should ask there.

            regards, tom lane