slony config error - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From machielr@rdc.co.za
Subject slony config error
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi All

     I am hoping that there are some guys out there that knows slony and some things to look out for.

      I would really appreciate the help.

     I am busy testing the slony replication setup (master /slave) on two virtual machines that I have setup on Debian.

   I have installed the slony packages, tested basic ocnnectivity etc... and all god so far.

    Going through documentation I created a preamble.sk file and an initcluster.sk file which I am trying to run in order to initialize the cluster.

    when running the initcluster.sk I get the following error message:

preamble.sk:5: ERROR: syntax error at or near =

  I have attached both files and hoping that someone could assist please.

Regards
Machiel
Attachment