cache lookup failed for relation

From
Michael Guerin
Date:
Last night our server crashed and  now we're getting these cache lookup
errors.  I've rebuilt the indexes on pg_attribute and pg_class, plus all
the user tables.  Vacuum comes back clean,  is there someplace else that
I should look?  I'm assuming a pg_dump/restore will resolve my issues,
but I'm trying to understand whats going on.  (version 7.4.2)

Thanks
Micahel

Re: cache lookup failed for relation

Date:
Michael Guerin <guerin@rentec.com> writes:
> Last night our server crashed and  now we're getting these cache lookup
> errors.

"These" being what exactly?  Let's see verbose error output (psql
\set VERBOSITY verbose), or even better a stack traceback from
errfinish.

            regards, tom lane