Re: cache lookup failed for relation - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Michael Guerin
Subject Re: cache lookup failed for relation
Date
List pgsql-novice
The error jdbc is catching is:

Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: cache lookup failed for relation 357272221

when executing:

select * into temp table t from fnGetCompositeIds2(4130059995);

The unfortunate thing is that its not reproducible in psql, and only
shows up when a number of clients are going against the database.  I'll
dig further for more information.

thanks
michael